The Finance and Administrative Services team is responsible for the financial and digital health of the municipality, from long-term planning of capital and operating expenditures, to collections and billing of taxes and accounts payable. This includes payroll and utility billing, insurance monitoring, and management of permissive tax exemptions, tax sale and audit requirements, and provincial government reporting.
This team also provides front counter services to the public; administrative support across all departments; information technology support; and geographic information system (GIS) services across all departments.
Additional department contact information:
- Taxes: email@example.com
- Utilities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts Receivable: email@example.com
- Accounts Payable: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cemetery: email@example.com
- General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officer:
250-344-2271 ext. 249
Manager of finance:
250-344-2271 ext. 227