Our annual paving and patching program has been determined and will begin within the next two weeks. Please be advised that during construction there may be traffic disruptions and delays and in some areas street parking will not be permitted until paving work has been complete.
Construction will occur in the following locations:
- 9th St. South from 10th to 14th Ave. South
- 8th St. South near the Golden Cinema
- Portions of 6th Ave. South near 11th and 12th Streets South
- Portions of Station Avenue
- Areas along both Trans-Canada Highway frontage roads
- Areas along LaFontaine Road
- Areas along 13th and 14th Streets North
- Areas along Kicking Horse Drive
Additional paving and patching projects will also take place throughout town on a smaller scale during this time.
Valley Blacktop is the general contractor responsible for construction and the worksite. Please watch for flaggers and adhere to posted construction signs in these areas.
The Town of Golden appreciates your understanding and patience during the paving and patching program.