How can I find out more:
Background information and details are available below (this excludes any correspondence received, see below for public submissions), or may be viewed at Town Hall from Tuesday, April 20th, 2021 to Tuesday, May 4, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding statutory holidays). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Town Hall may be closed to the public, have visitation limits, or reduced hours and therefore copies of the background material will be provided next to the bulletin board adjacent to the entrance of Council Chambers at Town Hall (810 9th Ave S.). The entrance to Council Chambers is located adjacent to Park Drive (across from Element Therapeutics). Background information:
- Staff report and Road Closure Bylaw No. 1454 - Rear Lot 12 NEP4080
- Subdivision plan NEP4080 close road markup
For more information, contact Phil Armstrong, Manager of Development Services/Planner at 250.344.2271 ext. 236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I give feedback?
Anyone who considers themselves affected by the proposed application and wishes to register an opinion may do so:
By forwarding written submissions for Council consideration (attention of the Manager of Legislative Services) by:
- Dropping it off at the Town Hall mail slot.
- By post (P.O. Box 350, Golden B.C. V0A 1H0).
- By email to email@example.com (only emails sent to this email will form part of the Council Agenda).
Any submissions must be received by 12 p.m. (noon) on Thursday, April 29, 2021.
Virtual Council Meeting:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the current restrictions in British Columbia, members of the public are not permitted to attend Council meetings or Public Hearings in person. As a result, Council meetings and Public Hearings are now being held electronically using Zoom.
Joining the virtual Council Meeting
To attend the meeting virtually by Zoom webinar:
- Click the meeting link below to join the virtual meeting on May 4 at 7 p.m.
- Link to join meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99030675368 Webinar ID: 990 3067 5368
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom. If required, enter the webinar ID, then click "join the webinar."
- Register with your first and last name.
- When you connect, your microphone will be muted.
If you require assistance in learning how to use Zoom, visit their support page at support.zoom.us.
Speaking at a virtual meeting
Once Mayor Oszust has announced that the meeting is open for public comment on any of the agenda items discussed, please do the following:
- Click the “Raise Hand” icon in the webinar controls. This will notify staff that you have raised your hand and would like to speak.
- When it is your turn to speak, staff will unmute your microphone. Click accept to unmute your microphone. You will not be able to share your video.
- State your name, and provide your commentary or pose your question.
- You will have up to five minutes to speak.
- After all speakers have been heard, the Mayor will call for any additional speakers. If you wish to speak for a second time, please click "raise hand" icon again and wait for staff to unmute your microphone again.